Sam-Fix Connecting Fittings
The connecting Fitting Element that is made up of body, pivot, dowel and decorative cover and used for connecting furniture units.
Steps to prepare the wood;
- Drill a screw hole of 34 mm or 24 mm depth until half of the walls thickness using an 8 mm diameter.
- Drill a pin hole of 15 mm diameter. The depth must be 4,5 mm lower than the screw hole axis.
- Drill a hole for dowels or screws in the axis previously drilled to the sideway as shown on the table.
- Prepare the wood according to the given measurements.
- Place the fitting to the pin hole.
- Screw a shaft into the fitting.
- Place the pin with the writings heading to the top and the arrow pointing to the shaft.
- Put the shaft on the pin.
- Turn the pin towards the locking sign.
- Place the Cover Cap on the pin’s top to assure an esthetic coverage.
* All dimensions in the graphs above are measured in mm.